question

ashkan-saeedi-mazdeh avatar image
ashkan-saeedi-mazdeh asked

our archived build tabs show very old builds

we sent a request to update our servers to M4 Large and after that change our archived build tabs in legacy multiplayer show builds from 20 days ago as newest and we don't get logs of our new servers.

the title id is 1C3D

Also is there any ETA for back filling tickets so we can use the new multiplayer servers? our game is MMOish so when a match starts, it is like a a zone and other people should join afterward

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Hello @Ashkan_Saeedi_Mazdeh,

Could you please confirm that if the Archived Games display issue has been resolved in your Game manager? I just got the update, this should be fixed now.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ashkan-saeedi-mazdeh avatar image
ashkan-saeedi-mazdeh answered

To add more info to this, sometimes a new build is shown in archive tab and rest are for April 23rd or May 12h and sometimes no new build is shown, it is inconsistent and impossible to work with.
I would like to be able to either fix this
Or use new multiplayer servers with unity specially if back filling is supported for match making.

How can I have more info or at least a no we don't fix the legacy system and you should wait for the new one/do X,Y,Z so we can decide and plan

2 comments
10 |1200

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Sorry for the late response, we are investigating on your issue. As to backfill, we're working on it now, but don't have any specific date to announce. Please keep an eye on the PlayFab blog for any updates and news.

0 Likes 0 ·
ashkan-saeedi-mazdeh avatar image ashkan-saeedi-mazdeh commented ·

No problem. Also this thread seem to have the same issue we have

https://community.playfab.com/questions/29945/archived-games-logs-disappearing.html

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.