question

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman asked

Extra Custom Game Server Running

When I'm in Game Manager on PlayFab website in Multiplayer -> Legacy Multiplayer -> Servers tab I'm seeing two of the same build running at the same time. I recently deleted the current build, then added a new build to replace it.

I have set it up the same way I always set them up, but usually I only see one instance of the server running at a time. This seems a bit odd. Is there a way to shut one down? I deleted the build, and then re-added it. And suddenly I had two servers running once again. This isn't usually how I have it set to work and I don't want us to be charged extra for multiple servers running when only one is desired.

I have build set with MinFreeSlots to 1, Max Instances per Host to 3. In game modes I have set for 0-250 Min-Max player count. Is one of these set different than it should be?

Custom Game Serversgame manager
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

madmojoman avatar image madmojoman commented ·

If someone takes a look at it (7FEE), feel free to just shut one down if you can do that. If it requires something from me to change a setting or whatever, I'd definitely like to know which thing to adjust.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ madmojoman commented ·

I will inform our team.

1 Like 1 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.