question

YuKim avatar image
YuKim asked

i want to use CDN in unity is it efficacy to upload file(obj)

i make mesh,obj database project in unity

i want to liberate upload and download .obj File

I was going to implement it. i saw CDN only use admin accountIs it true?What do you recommend if i can not use it?
unity3d
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

YuKim avatar image YuKim commented ·

sssssssssssssssssssssssss

0 Likes 0 ·
111113.png (38.0 KiB)
1133455.png (51.5 KiB)

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

The CDN service that PlayFab offers only allows players to download data meanwhile uploading files via Clients APIs is simply not supported and only Admin users can upload files because the owner of the title will be responsible for all the network data consumption cost and there can be abusive use by any players. For more information, please check this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/18913/allow-users-to-upload-files-with-cdn.html?redirectedFrom=26928.

In terms of UGC feature, good news is that it is already in private preview. If you are Pro or Enterprise Tier, feel free to open a ticket with us so that you can access the preview.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.