question

dev-3 avatar image
dev-3 asked

Unknown PlayFabErrorCode in ValidateGooglePlayPurchase response

Hi. I use ValidateGooglePlayPurchase method with Unity plugin for client API. Sometimes users get PlayFabErrorCode.Unknown in response. But I can't reproduse it. There are no player_receipt_validation events for this requests.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pdaz avatar image pdaz commented ·

Offtop: Is your version of UnityPurchasing the latest? Can you please mail me a code example? I cant get Signature for validation. I only get it in older version. pdaz@mail.ru

0 Likes 0 ·
jital avatar image jital ♦ commented ·

Greetings,

Unknown Error means that something completely unexpected has occurred so we will need much more information in order to assist you with this. So could some provide additional information:

Are these errors occurring with the same user? Or groups of users? Is there any kind pattern with the affected users such as device type, location, etc?

If at all possible can you post Fiddler logs?

Is there any information you are getting from Google's side any thing in the developer console.

Lastly can you post your TitleID?

0 Likes 0 ·
dev-3 avatar image dev-3 commented ·

TitleID - C0F8 (Wizard of Bingo)

0 Likes 0 ·
jital avatar image jital ♦ dev-3 commented ·

Can you also provide the code that is throwing this error?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.