question

Geoffrey Noland avatar image
Geoffrey Noland asked

Unable to create title in Dashboard

I've just created a PlayFab account, and I'm trying to add the title to the dashboard, but I'm unable to click on the link to create a new Title. I'm using the Essentials Tier....do I really have to upgrade to Indie Tier to do so?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Geoffrey Noland avatar image Geoffrey Noland commented ·

I'm also getting this error in Unity. How do I fix this?

"You are using a TitleID to which you are not a member. A title administrator can approve access for your account."

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Marcus Nixon avatar image
Marcus Nixon answered

Hi Geoffrey,

In the PlayFab dashboard, are you able to click on the 3 dots beside the Essentials Tier label? If so, is the New Title option showing and are you able to click on it? You do not need to upgrade to Indie Tier in order to add a title id.

Also, for the "You are using a TitleID to which you are not a member..." error that you are receiving in Unity, make sure that you replace the default title id 144 with your own title id.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.