question

Samuel Kahn avatar image
Samuel Kahn asked

Create segments based on player internal data or cloud script

Hello,

I am trying to create a player flow where accounts can be activated or deactivated based on custom rules, as well as distinguish developer accounts.

So far I have created cloud scripts to set an "active" key and "developer" key for the player, but how to create segments based on this ?

Is there a better way to do this?

Creating segments allows me to automate what happens after a player is activated or made a developer, as well as when they are deactivated. It also allows me to easily perform bulk actions on this segment of players.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jital avatar image
jital answered

Greetings,

Another way to flag these player accounts would be to create tags, this way you can build Segments from tagged players and operate on the Segments. You can use AddPlayerTag to tag players via code and untag with RemovePlayerTag.

This method should not impede your use of player data to store additional information.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel Kahn avatar image Samuel Kahn commented ·

Hello, that could be a good idea, however you can't visualize or set tags from the dashboard ?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.