question

gabriele avatar image
gabriele asked

How can i automate the migration of contents between titles

hello,
i'm trying to automate the migration of between 2 titles using a build machine. i'm using the PlayFab Power Tools CLI to do so, but i need to migrate some content that are not included by the migration command.
In particular i need:

1. leaderboard
  2. webhook
  3. segments
  4. rules
  5. email templates
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Some of the data like leaderboard is from Player Statistics and it cannot be simply transferred by the tool. May I ask are you trying to duplicate the title?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gabriele avatar image gabriele commented ·

Not exactly, we are building different branches for our game and we want them to have most of the same data. we also want to automatize this system trough Jenkins. Do you have any suggestion?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ gabriele commented ·

I don't think PlayFab supports this feature but if you are looking for A/B testing feature, you may find tutorial here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/analytics/ab-testing/tutorials.

You are free to send a thread on our Feature Requests Forum and more votes from other users can help with the prioriry.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.