question

Duc Nguyen avatar image
Duc Nguyen asked

Pinball Lizard Demoo Error Internet Connect

I downloaded the demo application. Pinball Lizard. But it can't make it work. It received a connection error. Can anyone help me?

screenshot-1.png (297.0 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jital avatar image jital ♦ commented ·

Can you provide more details about your installation environment? What device are you running the app on? Does this device have an internet connection? If you are running on an emulator are the emulator's internet settings correctly configured? I am able to run this game just fine on my personal phone.

screenshot-20190429-144915-pinball-lizard.png

1 Like 1 ·
Duc Nguyen avatar image Duc Nguyen jital ♦ commented ·

I have successfully installed the playfab environment. and run the demo Punball on the desktop, my computer has a perfectly stable connection. I ran Unicorn battle demo completely okay

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

For now, only iOS or Android platforms supported in this demo, please use both devices for installation and demonstration.

In detail, if the client login fails, it will pop up a network error message. However the login code in LoginHelper Class only included iOS and Android platform. So running the game on the PC will always get this message.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

uminohi avatar image uminohi commented ·

that's exactly the problem. thank you very much

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.