question

Daniel González avatar image
Daniel González asked

Push notifications on multiple apps using the same Title

Imagine this use case:

I have two different Apps being full and lite versions. (Think of Facebook and Facebook Lite apps)

I think it is possible for both apps to use the same Playfab title, and share data.

But, I'm not sure if I could use Push Notifications for two different apps with this setup.

Firebase allows adding multiple android apps, but I am not sure if the push notifications will be routed to the correct one .

Is this possible with Playfab?

What about iOS?

Push Notificationsandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jital avatar image
jital answered

Greetings,

It is possible to use PlayFab for two different client applications but you will not be able to send push notifications to the both of them. Push notifications to different client apps required different titles. However if you use Firebase this should work. Here is a StackOverflow post about the issue.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.