question

kevin-6 avatar image
kevin-6 asked

Event Streams not showing events properly

We are seeing events sent, but when queried the events history page displayed "No Events Found". We use this view to debug and verify data in the payload.

We are seeing an issue with one of our events. event_name = "case_end"

untitled.png (72.6 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jherrador avatar image jherrador commented ·

We have the same problem, it started more than a week ago. We contacted support directly and I think they are working on it...

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Marcus Nixon avatar image
Marcus Nixon answered

Hi Kevin,

I was able to reproduce this issue. Can you try logging out of PlayFab and then logging back in to see if the correct data displays in the graph?

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kevin-6 avatar image kevin-6 commented ·

Still happens after logout

0 Likes 0 ·
Marcus Nixon avatar image Marcus Nixon kevin-6 commented ·

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have confirmed that this is a bug that we have documented and will be fixing soon.

0 Likes 0 ·
michak avatar image michak commented ·

Hi @Marcus Nixon, any news on this issue? We're experiencing the same for quite a while now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Marcus Nixon avatar image Marcus Nixon commented ·

Hi michak,

I will check to see if there is any new information that I can provide on this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Marcus Nixon avatar image Marcus Nixon commented ·

Hi michak,

I have confirmed that this is being worked on for a future update, but I am unable to provide an exact date.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Marcus Nixon commented ·

The fix for this is now live. Let us know if you still see any issues.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.