question

Ejandra Mae Dimacali avatar image
Ejandra Mae Dimacali asked

Players page shows there are 2 but only 1 shows up?

It says here that there are 2 players but there is only one listed.

I checked the leaderboards and I think the other player is the one listed here. How can I remove that player? It's annoying because it shows up in my leaderboard without a display name.I already tried searching the name in the Players search bar but no results show.

capture.png (64.5 KiB)
capture.png (75.7 KiB)
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hernando avatar image Hernando commented ·

Did you delete the player but found that it still exists and can't delete it anymore? If so, it should be note that the cache of user data will still exist for a small period of time after your delete operation, for specific, it usually take only a few tens of seconds. So, if this problem still occurs in title, please share your TitleID, that can help to troubleshoot your title.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ejandra Mae Dimacali avatar image Ejandra Mae Dimacali Hernando commented ·

Yes that player has been deleted for quite some time already. A5E2 is the title id.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ Ejandra Mae Dimacali commented ·

Do you know when and how that player was deleted. There was a similar bug back in September of last year that would lead to players deleted in Game Manager not being removed from leaderboards. Was this player deleted that long ago? Maybe the bug has come back?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.