question

Adam El-Khayyat avatar image
Adam El-Khayyat asked

How can I get a player's completed games & their details using the client?

Hey,

I've looked around the docs for the client and could not find anything related to the games that a player has already played (completed games). This can be seen in the developer dashboard by going to players > clicking on a player > multiplayer games.

Can someone please guide on what I should do in order to get a game's details using the client?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Adam

Player Datasdksgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
v-humcin avatar image
v-humcin answered

The information from that tab is not exposed client-side, if you want to access data on past games you will want to store it using player data. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/data/playerdata/quickstart

As a side note since it is not marked as such, the multiplayer games tab on a player page is for legacy multiplayer only.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.