question

WESLEY JURICA avatar image
WESLEY JURICA asked

Getting title_exceeded_limit in Event History but no info

Nothing shows up in the PlayStream for the player as an error (I'm the only one testing at the moment so I know which player is generating the event). Nothing shows up in Event History as shown in the screenshot.

Is the full data for these events not store or accessible? If so, how to find out where I'm going wrong in my PlayFab implementation?

Title ID 6BAB

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

No, it is unexpected behavior, I have tested it in my title:

The event will show on the below field in the Event History page and in PlayStream Monitor. May I ask what browser are you using, Chrome?In case, you may try to switch to another browser to have a look.

In addition if you add an notification email at [Game manager] -> [Settings] ->[Email Preference], you will also get a warning about exceeding usage.

0 Likes 0 ·
WESLEY JURICA avatar image WESLEY JURICA Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I'm using Chrome But I've tried it in Edge as well with the same results.

I am subscribed to notification emails. I have another title that has sent a "PlayFab usage notification (Player data value size)" notification recently.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ WESLEY JURICA commented ·

There should be a notification email like:

In addition, I will inform our team to take a look of your title.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.