question

mmcmanus avatar image
mmcmanus asked

Xbox Login Failing in CERT

Our game requires a sucessful login to load. I suspect that in the CERT sandbox either:

UnityAOT.GetObjectAsyncOp<ConsoleUtils.GetTokenAndSignatureResult> res = ConsoleUtils.ConsoleUtilsManager.GetTokenAndSignatureAsync(userid, "POST", "https://playfabapi.com", "", "", null);

or PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithXbox is failing.

I've reached out to both idcert and idds and I will update this post with whatever information I receive.

It is not clear if we will be able to run against CERT ourselves (that's one of the things I've asked the idcert folks). Our dev sandbox runs without issue, so could it be that there's a problem with the certificates our relying party you helped setup when first getting Xbox Live and Playfab talking? Is this something you've seen before? Any idea what the cause may be?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

What's your title ID? I will inform our team to investigate your login problem to see if it is a certificate issue. Besides, are there any error messages reported if you are using PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithXbox?

0 Likes 0 ·
mmcmanus avatar image mmcmanus Seth Du ♦ commented ·

A couple things to report:

1) Title ID 3455

2) We heard back from Xbox Live and there appears to be a known issue with Partner Center that might be the culprit. The rep wasn't certain, but said he'd get back to me with further info.

3) We found a client bug when switching between sandboxes that looks similar to what the CERT team reported. One thing that would increase our confidence of this is if you were able to tell us if a user from CERT had ever hit LoginWithXbox. Not sure if you are able to determine that or not, but if so it that would be awesome.

0 Likes 0 ·
matthewregul avatar image matthewregul ♦ mmcmanus commented ·

Hello @mmcmanus,

We were unable able to find any failed Xbox logins on our side, which would indicate that a problem exists before the Xbox login call.

Did you hear back from the Xbox rep?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.