I'm having some issues getting started with Thunderhead.
I'm calling RequestMultiplayerServer:
I've populated the initial players (not required) and build id (the long string not the title ID).
I've set my PreferredRegions to be only AzureRegionEastUs - because that's all I have access to.
My SessionID string I've set to be the same as MatchID, I assume that's not a problem and merely has to be unique.
I set Cookie to be an empty string, I assume that's fine.
I get an error callback:
HttpStatus: "Error in WinHttpConnect, failed to connect to host"
ErrorCode: PlayFabErrorUnknownError (1039)
ErrorName: "Error in WinHttpConnect, failed to connect to host"
ErrorMessage: "Error: 12005"
I noticed that when I try to connect via RDP to my server, I get the message "An internal error has occurred."
It's possible that this is an IT firewall issue but I can't help the IT department very much because I don't have any information for them about what ports are required etc.