question

flagg avatar image
flagg asked

Access external data analytics

Hello, sorry for my english, i am french unity dev, and i need to access on ours analytics data and show them on specific wordpress page. Do you have any solutions for my problem ?

I have another question, did you have any solution for export all user, ( i need import in my db wordpress) ? thanks a lot by advence

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Marcus Nixon avatar image
Marcus Nixon answered

Hi flagg,

Can you be more specific about exactly what analytics data you are trying to obtain? PlayFab is an API and can be called from any application that allows REST Http requests. To export all players, you could use the Admin/GetPlayersInSegment request. There is a player segment called All Players that should be created by default in your dashboard. Use Admin/GetPlayersInSegment to query the All Players segment and retrieve a list of the players.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jital avatar image
jital answered

Additionally if you need more data from your Title. I would recommend using the Snowflake add-on for PlayFab. Although please note that is another service with is own separate pricing model, but there is full integration between PlayFab and Snowflake.

Getting started resources for PlayFab and Snowflake are available as well.

This video includes a demo of PlayFab and Snowflake working together

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.