question

oskar avatar image
oskar asked

GitHbub add-on integration stuck in Pending state

Hi,

yesterday I added the GitHub partner add-on to my title. Since then it's been stuck in "Pending" state and the dropdown of repos won't populate. In my github account Game Manager is listed under Authorized OAuth apps so it would seem the connection has been setup so far.

Can you advise? My title id is 1D80.

Many thanks, Oskar

CloudScriptPartner Add-ons
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I have tested Github configuration in my title and it works. Try to remove the add-on and login in again.

You can also test another account to see if it is account issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

I reset your GitHub integration status. Can you try going back through the process and ensuring a repository is selected before saving?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Florian Wendel avatar image
Florian Wendel answered

We're having the exact same problem with our title ID: F44E.

Unless there's something we can do on our own, could you please reset our Github integration status as well? Thanks a lot!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.