question

Talha avatar image
Talha asked

playfab services cost per moth

Hi, I hope you dont consider my question rude but we would like to know a bit about billing.

lets give ourselves a scenario. We are using Indie Tier

For example we have 2,000,000 MAU. We are only using Segmentation(segment users based on their countries), Cloud Scripts and Leaderboard services. How much will Playfab charge us? per month?

unity3dpricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The Indie tier is only valid up to 100K MAU. An Indie tier developer who hits 100K MAU is automatically converted to the Professional tier. In the current pricing model, there's a sliding scale for the MAU costs, so higher MAU levels cost less. The starting price is $0.008 per MAU for the first 500K MAU with the price dropping above that level, but we also provide the ability to pre-pay for a certain amount of MAU (500K or more per month) at a significant discount versus our usual pricing. I'd recommend contacting our sales team at sales@playfab.com for any additional sales or pricing questions.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Talha avatar image Talha commented ·

cheers mate. Love your response.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.