question

Gennadiy avatar image
Gennadiy asked

Does playfab solve a problem with creating separate sessions on a dedicated server?,Playfab solves the problem with the creation of servers for session games?

Please don't hate me. I think my question is stupid, but I'm just looking for a way to solve my problem. I am new to creating a server, but I have experience in working on a network game. I need to have a simple opportunity for the player to click on the play button, and the server will pick up the players for the match and create a separate room for them and connect them to this room. The question is simple, does the playfab service give you this opportunity? If yes, then you can poke me on the documentation for ue4, please.

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jital avatar image
jital answered

Hello,

It sounds like you're asking if PlayFab provides matchmaking servers. If that is the case PlayFab does provide this service. Here is the PlayFab Matchmaking Documentation.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.