question

Muhammad Roshaan Tariq avatar image
Muhammad Roshaan Tariq asked

Consumable Game Items

Hi, I have game items or cheat cards for my players to use during gameplay which will award them few extra point over their oponent or team.

Now when I store them under catalog it asks me if they are durable or consumable And as they are consumable it asks me to enter when they will be expired.

But the thing is I don't want them to expire until player uses them in game.

How should I store these types of items and their values? Should I store them in Player(Title Data) directly instead of using catalog system or Is there any better way to handle this?

Player DataIn-Game EconomyPlayer Inventorygame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

>>it asks me to enter when they will be expired.

Could you post more information about this (such as the picture of notification)?

For now, we are guessing that there is a problem with Setting of your items. If you don't like that the item can be consumed by time, you can leave the field blank and set it is consumed by 1 count, so that it won’t expire.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Muhammad Roshaan Tariq avatar image Muhammad Roshaan Tariq commented ·

When you will save the item without entering time or any other specified information it will not save it as a consumable item but it will automatically create it as durable item and save it. You can try it on your end following the steps I mentioned

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.