question

Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image
Vignesh Gunasekaran asked

Why is my Server Build is Unhealthy?

I uploaded my Build to the Playfab Servers. However it is showing an Unhealthy Status. I tested the Build Locally the MockVMAgent(I had to make a few changes in the MultiplayerJSONsettings like the local path and the Mount Location for it to work). I've attached a picture of the Error I get.playfab-error.png

sdksgame manager
playfab-error.png (23.1 KiB)
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Could you please share your TitleId? Based on the error message, it seems like the back-end server failed to extract your uploaded game resource, could you please check 1. The zipped asset package 2. The Start game command setting in your Build page. Depends on your zip package folder structure, sometimes we need to ensure the folder name has been included in the path?

1 Like 1 ·
Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image Vignesh Gunasekaran franklinchen commented ·

Thanks! I'll check them. The TitleID is 915A.

0 Likes 0 ·
Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image Vignesh Gunasekaran franklinchen commented ·

Another Information I missed is, I am not starting an .exe file in my Start game command. I am using a .bat file to run a .bin file (which works fine with the MockVmAgent). I replace all the unnecessary assets like Textures ,Sounds, Light-maps in my Headless build with dummies this way. Maybe this might cause issues?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image
Vignesh Gunasekaran answered

Okay! I did something stupid. I put the Game Server Executable inside another Folder. Now its deployed and Healthy! Thanks for the Help!

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hoang avatar image hoang commented ·

Hi,

I has problem Unhealthy too, and I use the .bat file to run. Is that a case for the unhealthy issues?

Thanks so much

0 Likes 0 ·
hoang avatar image hoang hoang commented ·

My zip file like that, Is it right?
Thanks
capture.png

0 Likes 0 ·
capture.png (3.8 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.