question

steven-1 avatar image
steven-1 asked

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request error when calling Get Group Membership

Hey, I'm getting an error everytime when trying to get group membership. I can see on playfab that the player is a part of the group, and I can also join other groups correctly. But after I am joined, when I request group membership, I get the error.

I first noticed it happening on one particular group, after I modified its value through the dashboard. I then tried to fix it by clearing all the groups and now I see it occurring on all of them. Could this be a result of the outage yesterday? Or are things changing on the backend?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

steven-1 avatar image steven-1 commented ·

After further testing, this only appears to be occurring in editor. We are using unity and on PC. I have seen it occur on two seperate machines, and also went back in our versioning to see if any recent changes may have caused it. But it doesn't occur when I build to device on android or ios.

0 Likes 0 ·
steven-1 avatar image steven-1 steven-1 commented ·

More developments, groups that I modify with the playfab dashboard will throw this error on both mobile and pc. So it might be related to what modifies the entity.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

Thank for your feedback, We have noticed this issue. By any chance, could you post titleID to help us fix it?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tri avatar image Tri commented ·

+1 to this, happens verytime i try to modify anything or just get data from Groups.
It worked well before, problems start to occur since yesterday.

https://community.playfab.com/questions/28186/keep-getting-400-bad-request-service-unavailble-wh.html

0 Likes 0 ·
steven-1 avatar image steven-1 commented ·

Sure, title id is 5CB5

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ steven-1 commented ·

Thanks. I've got a solid repro and have a bug filed that we'll get fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
steven-1 avatar image steven-1 Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Hey any eta on when this will get fixed? Its blocking development right now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.