question

jonathan-1 avatar image
jonathan-1 asked

What date will we be billed on?

Hi there,

We upgraded up to the Pro Tier on the 25th of February.

1. What date will we be billed on?

2. What will we be billed for in March? For example, in March, will we be billed for the last 30 days (25th February - 24th March) or will we be billed for the days in February only (25th February - 28th February).

Hi there,

We upgraded to the Pro Tier on the 25th of February 2019. I'd like to know

1. What date we will be billed on.

2. What we will be billed for in March. For example, in March, will we be billed for the last 30 days (25th February - 24th March), or will we only be billed for the four days in February that we were active (25th Febrary - 28th February).

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

We bill by month. Assuming you're over 1000 unique users or using some premium services, you'll be billed for March in mid-April. I think they usually go out on the 15th of the month.

If you didn't receive a bill for the 3 days in February on the 15th of March, you were either not eligible for billing yet, or the upgrade didn't fully process until March. If you provide a title Id, I can verify.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jonathan-1 avatar image jonathan-1 commented ·

Thanks for the info @Andy. The project ID is EAE4. Is that sufficient for you to verify?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ jonathan-1 commented ·

It is. It looks like we generated a $0 invoice on March 15. The next invoice will be on April 15th and will include your move to the Pro tier for the month of March.

0 Likes 0 ·
jonathan-1 avatar image jonathan-1 commented ·

Ok great thanks @Andy

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.