question

joel-2 avatar image
joel-2 asked

Error adding advanced payload to push notification template

I'm trying to create a push notification template with advanced payloads for Android/iOS so that I can set the sound (I've managed it with the server.SendPushNotification command no problem).

Whatever I write in the advanced payload field, when I try to save the template I get:

"Error

An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

Is there a format for these fields that I'm not respecting that causes this error?

Repro:

1. Go to my title (1218)
    2. Open the test push notification template (the only one)
    3. Set the Android and iOS advanced payloads to be anything, for example '{}'
    4. Press 'Save push notification template'
    Push Notificationsgame manager
    10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
    JayZuo avatar image
    JayZuo answered

Thanks for your report. As the error message said, this is a known issue that PlayFab engineers are working on. For now as, a temporary workaround, you can use server.SendPushNotification in cloud script to send push notification.

1 comment
    10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Shivaprasad avatar image Shivaprasad commented ·

Is this fixed yet? Where can i track the bug?

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.