question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

help me namespace define error

Hi I'm just using Playfab; I want to declare. Why is not it coming to autocomplete? using Playfab; The red line is recognized as an error and can not be compiled. Help,.... If you delete and reinstall the sdk, the same phenomenon will be repeated.

efefef음.png (63.9 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung commented ·

help......

0 Likes 0 ·
tyht5y5.png (285.2 KiB)

In my other projects using PlayFab; This line works correctly (no git hub is used).

However, this project is being shared with many people through a bit-bucket.

Is this causing an error because reason above ??

0 Likes 0 ·
ggege.png (243.2 KiB)

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Without your project, it's hard to say why you have this issue. I'd suggest you remove both PlayFabEditorExtensions and PlayFabSdk folder first and then comment out all PlayFab related code and make sure there is no error in your project. Then you can reinstall PlayFabEditorExtensions and PlayFabSdk and add the code back on by one. Title ID is not related for this issue. Since your project is shared with others, it's possible you didn't commit all necessary files or someone else pushed wrong code. You may need to check your code by yourself.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Reinstallation does not work.

I can not even search for this problem. Is it a problem only for me? Only in this project, vscode has sdk turned into a yellow color.

using PlayFab; << I do not know why I can't use this sentence ....

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ MoonHeonYoung commented ·

I'm afraid this problem is only for your project. Have you tried to create a new project? I'd believe there should be no issue to use PlayFab in that new project.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.