question

mklitsner avatar image
mklitsner asked

No Playfab ->Window-> option after installing playfab edEx and unity sdk

I just merged a project with a co-developer that uses playfab. Something must have gone wrong during the merge. At first, it only threw one error because using ServerModels was not found, and needed to be activated in Playfab through its editor window. But the playfab option in Window is non-existent! I tried reimporting several times, but it has only thrown more errors from other asset packages in the main project, and then I have to revert everything. Any Ideas?

sdkswindows
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mklitsner avatar image mklitsner commented ·
is The type or namespace name 'ServerModels' does not exist in the namespace 'PlayFab' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

The reason you get “namespace name 'ServerModels' does not exist” can be you do not enable Sever API in Extension Editor.

First thing you can try is to comment Server API related codes, then save and re-open the project. If it doesn't work, you can comment codes in the previous project and re-import.

An alternative method is to reinstall the SDK. Try not to re-import the SDK from the previous project because you are safe to delete the following folders in your project and then reinstall the latest version of Editor Extension on: https://api.playfab.com/sdks/unity

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.