question

cyn80171229 avatar image
cyn80171229 asked

MultiplayerServer api question

The account has been upgraded to INDIE TIER. But using java to get some parameters in the local debugging, the prompt fails to start as follows

Initializing GSDK

ERROR: Must provide a value for both the 'HEARTBEAT_ENDPOINT' and the 'SESSION_HOST_ID' environment variables.

Now how can I debug locally, can I only upload the container to debug in playfab?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

AFAIK, PlayFab local debugging toolset doesn't need "HEARTBEAT_ENDPOINT" and "SESSION_HOST_ID". Are they some parameters used in your server? If so, you can try with StartGameCommand to pass the parameters.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cyn80171229 avatar image cyn80171229 commented ·

I am using java linux to build the docker image to debug Multiplayer. The two parameters are the log of playfab after the local startup image. So come over and ask, I want to use the linux container to start local debugging can only be uploaded to playfab for debugging

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ cyn80171229 commented ·

Sorry, I didn't notice that you are using Linux. But as listed in the Known Limitations, currently Linux is not currently supported for local debugging. You may have to upload to PlayFab Multiplayer platform to test.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.