question

degahr avatar image
degahr asked

I have no server tab in my game manager

Hello there,

This might be a very simple misunderstanding from my side. But I have just signed up, as free tier.
I am trying to do a little research on the product and come across multiple guides that show a "Servers" navigation item in my Game Manager, but I don't seem to have it.

What's the best guide to follow from a very basic point? Do I have to start up a server using the API to even see the tab or how do I go about it?

Sorry - I am like 30 minutes into this thing.

Thanks in advance.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
degahr avatar image
degahr answered

Terribly sorry.

I found out that you have to upgrade to Indie/Pro/Enterprise tier to activate it, and that it doesn't cost anything until you surpass 1,000 MAU. This is very lost on me in the prices documentation, as I see very little purpose of the Free Tier then.. I think this could be communicated better.

Also a more intuitive way of upgrading tiers within Game Manager would be much appreciated.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Out of curiosity, where did you look first to upgrade. I want to figure out how we can make the upgrade process more intuitive. Thanks for the feedback!

0 Likes 0 ·
degahr avatar image degahr Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Hey Andy,
Thanks for the interest!

Basically I had 4 different flows I tried (until finding the right one):
Profile upper right corner -> Billing -> Found nothing
Profile upper right corner -> My Profile -> Found nothing
Settings -> Found nothing
Dashboard -> Found nothing

Then I pressed the logo at the top left... might just be me thats a little thick.

Can I suggest a nice tier button in the header next to project/profile?

best regards,

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ degahr commented ·

Thanks. I forwarded that on to the designers.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.