question

kosar avatar image
kosar asked

Getting Display Name - UE4 Blueprint

As per the title. I would like to know how I can get the Display Name for an account. I can't seem to find it anywhere not its been mentioned anywhere.

I would like to know how this can be achieved in ue4 blueprint.

Thanks in advance.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

Client-GetAccountInfo node can meet your needs, you can add it in Blueprint. The specific process can refer to the following figure:

Besides, Playfab's API documentation covers most of the features, and in most cases you can search answers that match your mind in the Documentation. If you still have any questions about this, feel free to ask questions in the forum.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kosar avatar image kosar commented ·

Thanks alot for that buddy. I got until the Account Info but then didn't know how to extract those information.

Is there a list or table shown about what kind of information we can retrieve from Account Info node using the Get Object Field method?

Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·
Hernando avatar image Hernando kosar commented ·

You can call it in Postman that shows you the specific response data is a convenient way to know what kind of information we can retrieve

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.