question

Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image
Vignesh Gunasekaran asked

Error when trying to Upgrade Tier.

When trying to upgrade to the Indie tier for a Project, we get an Error after entering the Credit card Information, with no error messages, and we got debited $1 from our bank Account, but we're still in the Essentials Tier. We repeated twice, but got the same error. This is not from my account, but my Boss' account. However I am a member in that Project.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

First and foremost, no, you are not being debited $1 (or any other amount of money). The payment provider we use is placing a "pending" payment on the card, to confirm that it exists. They won't finalize that, which means you're not charged anything.

What is the Title ID, so that we can have a look at the logs?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image Vignesh Gunasekaran commented ·

The title name is Gun Blaster and the ID is 915A.

0 Likes 0 ·
Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image Vignesh Gunasekaran commented ·

Just tried Again. But No Luck. Getting the Same Error with no Error Message.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Vignesh Gunasekaran commented ·

Hm. It looks like there's an issue due to the studio not having an existing record in our billing system. Can you try going here first (https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/915A/billing), adding your info (contact and credit card), and then re-try the tier increase?

1 Like 1 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ brendan commented ·

We just pushed out a change to the self service tier upgrades that requires you to enter contact information prior to submitting credit card info. Can you try going back through the flow again and report on the results?

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.