question

Andy Maddison avatar image
Andy Maddison asked

Upgrading via Unity Editor Extensions issues

I have SDK 2.58.181218 installed. I am choosing the option in the editor extensions window to upgrade to 2.62.190304.

I am then told in a popup that the current SDK will be removed and the latest version will be installed. I click confirm.

I then get a popup saying that moving a file from Temp into Assets/PlayFabSdk has failed. This is because the PlayFabSdk folder does no longer exist. I cancel the popup, then several more, before it starts importing.

At the end I get a load of errors in the console and when I look at PlayFabSharedSettings in the inspector I can see my settings have been lost (Title Id and Developer Secret Key).

The SignalR .NET20 folder is now empty apart from LICENSE and README.

Also, PlayFabUnitySdk.unitypackage is in PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Resources.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have reproduced your issue. By clicking Cancel Button for several times, the new SDK will be imported successfully. The configuration will be lost, for example Title ID settings. However, It seems there are no more errors occurring after I re-configured the title settings.

I will inform our team about this issue.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.