question

Cricket_FeVR avatar image
Cricket_FeVR asked

How do I grant some players to the user from server side?

I'm creating a cricket game where the users are given 11 players initially once they login for the first time. How do I do this? Can someone post the code.

Player DataPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

You can define different durable items as different players.

So my remediation is defining 11 durable catalog items according to these 11 players and defining a bundle that contains these catalog items. When the player first logs in, grant the player the bundle. The bundle is preferably configured as consumed by time, the items in the bundle are automatically released into the player's inventory after a few seconds.

As for the timing of granting the player the bundle, you can define Rules to react to player_added_title event(This event is triggered when a player creates a new account for a title) in real time, and set the action to Execute Cloud Script to grant the player the bundle.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.