question

Michael Tea avatar image
Michael Tea asked

"invalid partner response" Error when using Community Sift Add-on

Hi,

Title ID: 890D

We get an "invalid partner response" error when trying to change user names with the Community Sift add-on installed. What to do? Thanks

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

We have informed the related team to check your Title, we will return back if have any updates, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

We just fixed an issue that was causing problems with the Add-on page for a few addons. Could you please try again and see if the problem you were hitting is resolved?

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Michael Tea avatar image Michael Tea commented ·

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, it's still not working. Please let me know if there is any other information you need.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ Michael Tea commented ·

Could you try changing around the Sift settings in game manager and see if it work for you? I'm curious if there's something corrupted with the settings we're using.

0 Likes 0 ·

Actually upon further review, when I set it to english, it doesn't filter at all. I was able to get the F word in my name stand alone word.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Michael Tea commented ·

If you've exceeded the limit on the number of checks in the trial version, new requests aren't being filtered. Otherwise, any attempt to set a Player Display Name with curse words will be blocked - I just confirmed that the word you tried is blocked.

0 Likes 0 ·

I just tested all of the settings. The "Community Sift Language" setting doesn't work when set to 'any language'. I have it set to English and that works but I really need Vietnamese. What can I do?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ Michael Tea commented ·

This looks like it might be a bug in our Community Sift integration. We'll file it and investigate.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Michael Tea commented ·

The version of Community Sift that's available in the default Add-on Marketplace does not support Vietnamese. Their product does support that, but we would need to have a private vertical set up for you, for that language. You can work with our sales team via playfabsales@microsoft.com if you'd like to look into an Enterprise contract to support that.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.