question

Siva avatar image
Siva asked

What is the best way to collect all the Game wise PlayerData(title) using admin Login ? ( With out logging in to the individual users account )

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Siva avatar image Siva commented ·

We build a Game integration app. User of our app can play multiple games.

When the user registers with our app, we create an account in playfab by logging in to the admin account and using the user's email id and password.

Here each user can have multiple games.

My task is to collect the current PlayerData(title) of for all users and their respective games.

Now it is possible to collect each user's data by logging in to their account. For example if I have 100 users each playing 10 games, there will be 1000 combinations, for these I need to do individual login and data pulling.

Is there any efficient way to pull all the playerdata(title), with out logging in to their respective account and making indidual calls.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

With Admin API, you can get PlayerData(title) without logging in to their account. You can do this by using GetUserData, GetUserReadOnlyData and GetUserInternalData. However, this still needs to make a lot of calls to get all data.

You may also try with ExportMasterPlayerData, this will exports all data associated with the master player account, including data from all titles the player has played, such as statistics, custom data, inventory, purchases, virtual currency balances, characters, group memberships, publisher data, credential data, account linkages, friends list and PlayStream event history. However, this method won't return you all the data directly, it returns a receipt and you will wait for an email to download these data. With using this there will be one call per user, but it does not only contains PlayerData(title), and is hard to automate the process.

You can choose either of them based on your scenario.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.