question

pleasehelpme avatar image
pleasehelpme asked

Are MAUs shared between multiple games on the same account?

Hello, I want to understand how the limits work. If I have 2 games:

1) are the limits under Settings Tabs>Limits shared or independent per game?

2) are the MAUs shared or independent per game? For example: Game 1 has 40k MAUs and Game 2 has 60k MAUs. Will this force me into the Pro Tier for 100k MAUs?

Thank you!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

1) They're per-game, but your tier should be the same for all your titles. If they're not, can you post the specifics here? The self-signup process is new, and it's possible you have separate studios that aren't all on your account.

2a) Your MAU total is the MAU of each game added together. So, if you have two games and a player is playing both of them during the month, that user would count as two MAU - one for each title.

2b) Indie tier accounts automatically convert to the Professional tier when they have 100K or more MAU. So yes, if you have one game with 40K MAU and another with 60K MAU, that would be 100K MAU, moving you into the Professional tier.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.