question

kaoe avatar image
kaoe asked

Error trying to reset account password in Login Playfab, it's for a company project!

I am trying to reset the password of an account that I have business here in PlayFab, I receive the email and when I go to reset the password the site returns me "Error" and nothing else. I need urgently to reset this password because it is for a project of a company that I am working on! What could have happened to return this error? I also can not log in with the old password.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

What's the error you've got? In my test, I can reset password with on issue. Could you try again? And if you still have this issue, could you share some info about your account like Title Id and part of your email address?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Update: It was an issue on our side at that time, please try again to reset your account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.