question

dcherac avatar image
dcherac asked

Reset All Leaderboard scores to zero weekly?

Hello, I have a leaderboard setup nicely in y app, however I want it to reset all player scores to zero each week , can't seem to find a way or function to do this, would be great if you could guide me with this, thank you .

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

The Reset frequency can match your scenario, and it can be set as hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly. It can also be set to “Manually” if you decide later that you no longer want the statistic to reset on a regular basis.

You can find this feature in [Game Manager] ->[Leaderboard] page, then click one of them and set it up according to the pictures below.

More information see this: https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-tournaments/using-resettable-statistics-and-leaderboards

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dcherac avatar image dcherac commented ·

Hello, thanks for the reply, however none of these seem to reset leaderboard scores to zero after reset .

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan dcherac commented ·

All leaderboard resets clear the leaderboard of all entries, as you're on a new version of the statistic at that point. It doesn't set player scores to 0 - it eliminates them.

If you believe you're seeing something different, can you provide specifics (Title ID, Statistic ID, specific steps you used to reset the leaderboard)?

0 Likes 0 ·
Claudio Junior avatar image
Claudio Junior answered

Hi, my ranking doesn't delete (leaves the score at 0) after resetting automatically, is there any error or misconfiguration on my part?

Title ID: E06D

Statistic ID: 3587210331399022

Specific steps: The ranking automatically resets monthly, it should reset or delete points for all players in this ranking, but it doesn't. Currently I do this "manually" by deleting the player's score when he is awarded, but ideally I wanted this score to be reset when the ranking is reset.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.