question

elvismd avatar image
elvismd asked

Cant send invite to another email to join my studio

I have tried to send an invite to another email to have an admin role on the studio together with the game I created on the dashboard but they didnt receive any invites neither anything appears in their dashboard, also after sending the invite, I removed myself as an admin, so I thought "okay maybe I should not remove myself as an admin before they accept the invite", then I created another studio with a default game and sent the invite to them without removing myself as an admin, and the same thing happens: they dont receive anything, I cant add anyone besides me to the roles and they also cant add me to theirs, now I have an app configured that Im not an admin anymore and there is no admin and I'm using it for development and I need it back, and I need to have a way to add another admin to, what can I do in this situation?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Could you share your studio's name? I can invite others with no issue. Are you sure they didn't receive the invitation email? Maybe the email is in trash mail box.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

I took a look at the studios in attached to your account.

First, I added you back as an admin for your original studio.

Second, I see invitations out to another email account in both of the studios. If you didn't receive an invitation email for either studio in that account's inbox, you'll want to do a few things.

1. Check your junk email folder.

2. Resend the invitation.

3. Try another email address.

If none of those work, let us know. In general, though, we've been able to verify that email invitations to studios are functional, so there may be something unusual about the account you're using.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

elvismd avatar image elvismd commented ·

Thank you very much for the answer, it appeared on my spam later on, but I the person I was trying to add already created the app in their account and I configured it there. But thank you for the attention and for putting me back as an admin

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.