question

Roshaan avatar image
Roshaan asked

Alternative of Gamesparks' Collection in Playfab Platform

Hi, I am new to playfab platform and I have recently used Gamesparks for complete BaaS

So, my question is that what is the way to store data on Playfab just like I did in Gamesparks' Collection. There were collections in Gamesparks where we store our player's data or game data and then by Client REST API we would access the stored data. What is the way to do that here on Playfab? . Any help would be appreciated.

Player Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Fundamentally, PlayFab and Gamesparks have very different architecture, so we don't have a one-to-one mapping between our features in many areas. In PlayFab, you'll want to use Player Data for storing the game data for the player. But yes, it's all REST-style API calls in our service as well. Have a look at this tutorial for more info on this:

https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-players/using-player-data

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Roshaan avatar image Roshaan commented ·

okay thank you. I'll read out the document you shared and I'll update this thread if needed.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.