question

pixelsage avatar image
pixelsage asked

Pricing on Essentials Tier + 16 currencies

I'm a prospective switcher from Gamesparks.

My current game design has 11 different currencies (most of which are crafting materials). I just discovered that Playfab has a limit of 8 currencies unless the limit is raised for a price.

Does this mean that in order to develop/test Playfab, I have to raise the limit and pay the monthly fee of $19.99?

limitspricingtest
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

You may want to have a chat with our sales team (via the Contact option below) if you want to have a deeper discussion on options. But yes, the base free tier has a limit of 8 currencies. The upgrade to 16 is $19.99 per month per 100K MAU.

But I'd strongly recommend looking at the PlayStream capabilities and how it can be used for LiveOps. That's one of the core pieces of functionality for our service - giving you the ability to customize the player's experience based upon rich user segmentation, drive re-engagement campaigns, etc. To take advantage of that, you'd need to move to the Indie tier (up to 100K MAU) or Professional tier. Those tiers have significantly higher limits across the board, including more VCs (if you do go with one of those, let us know and we'll make sure your title is set up with the number you need).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.