question

nickolasanderson avatar image
nickolasanderson asked

A/B Testing: Best Practices & Workflow,A/B Testing: Best Practices & Detailed Workflow

Hello,

I am seeking detailed documentation on best practices and workflow for the A/B testing feature; ideally authored to the perspective of the product person or designer who may interface with the tool.

The materials I have read speak to implementation but don't really speak to workflow and expected behaviors.

Thank you for your support.

I am seeking detailed documentation on best practices and workflow for the A/B testing tool with a product person in mind. Is this available?

What I have been able to consume so far doesn't provide as much clarity as I'd like on getting the best out of the feature.

Thank you for your support.

testanalyticsdocumentation
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nickolasanderson avatar image nickolasanderson commented ·

For some reason, both versions of the way I authored this are appearing in one post and I can't edit them out. My apologies

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

It is based on your demands, our website provides plenty of A/B testing tutorials. Have you checked this one: https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-analytics/ab-title-data

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.