question

behnam@ordibeheshtstudio.com avatar image
behnam@ordibeheshtstudio.com asked

Hi, I have a daily leader board that should be reset every day and i want to send push notification to top players by prize table. but i don't want to do that in midnight! can i schedual push notification in prize table?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

PlayFab does not directly provide the feature of timed notification in PrizeTable for now.

I’d like to recommend you meet your needs by writing some CloudScript functions. You candefine a tag for players who need a timed notification and create a Segment according to this tag. Then write a function in CloudScript that sets the tag to those players who need to be notified, and execute it by PrizeTable.Finally, build a Scheduled Task that executes another function in CloudScript to push notification and remove the tag for each player in the Segments every day.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

behnam@ordibeheshtstudio.com avatar image behnam@ordibeheshtstudio.com commented ·

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.