question

JG avatar image
JG asked

Snkowflake addon request pending

Hi

Our Snowflake account add-on request has been pending for the past 3 days. Should've been activated within a minute or so as per the docs. How to resolve this issue?

Account ManagementPartner Add-ons
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

what's your title ID? I will inform @Brendan.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JG avatar image JG commented ·

Its done but Snowflake is super slow planning to not use it now.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan JG commented ·

I'd recommend checking the Azure Data Explorer option, once we've released that to General Availability. But for Snowflake, the key thing to know is that for any query, be sure to have your Title ID and a date range as part of any query.

0 Likes 0 ·
JG avatar image
JG answered

Is it safe to write title ID here? You mean the four digit playfab title ID correct? My account is <redacted>

We will try teh query part but about the general availability you mean it is not availabe for public? IF not when will it be because we have to go live in 1.5 weeks.

Thanks for your time

1 comment
10 |1200

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

A couple of comments:

1. I removed your email address as a) we already know it because it's tied to your forum account and b) I don't want you to end up being spammed unnecessarily.

2. It is safe to share your 4-digit title id. We don't consider it a secret as anyone playing your game can know it as well.

3. Azure Data Explorer via PlayFab definitely won't be broadly available in the next 1.5 weeks. We don't have a precise date for the public preview beyond later this year, some time after the first quarter.

4. Would you mind sharing the Snowflake query you're running. I'd like to try it out as well and check out the performance.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.