question

davitmkrtchyan96 avatar image
davitmkrtchyan96 asked

How to delete Cloud Script Revision using Admin API?

So the question is how can I delete cloud script revision using Admin API?

I don't want to spend enormous amount of time just to remove revisions one by one using Web Dashboard.

apisCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Updating the posts I see in a search, as this question just came up again: The option to delete a Cloud Script was added to the Cloud Script page in the Game Manager in late 2018 (https://community.playfab.com/idea/928/210862717-Removing-Cloud-Script-revision.html)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

There is no Admin API that can delete the Cloud Script revision for now and in fact deleting the Cloud Script via Game Manger is a recent-added feature. We will offer better management mechanism in the future. Please see more details on this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/273/206404148-How-to-delete-old-Cloud-Script-Revision-.html

There is an alternative solution which is managing Cloud Script via Github and you can manage the revision via updating your repository.

1 comment
10 |1200

davitmkrtchyan96 avatar image davitmkrtchyan96 commented ·

Well.. that topic is from 2015, and I noticed that Brendan is promising that your company is working on "better mechanisms for managing your Cloud Scripts which will be available in near future", and you telling me the same thing, so maybe it will be better not to lie to your clients hm?

It took 4 years for your company to make a simple "Remove Revision" functionality, so the question is will it take another 4 years to make API available?

0 Likes 0 ·
Arthas Wang avatar image
Arthas Wang answered

Any update?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.