question

andy-3 avatar image
andy-3 asked

Am I able to see the device in the player's account after using LoginWithAndroidDeviceID?,Am I able to see the Device of the user in Android?

We are using LoginWithAndroidDeviceID. We fill it with the AndroidDevice. When I look up a player I see the device id but not the android device they have (e.g. Galaxy Tab S4). Is that something we have to store separately?

Player DataAccount Managementandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Yes, I believe you are right, you may have to store it separately. As you can see at PlayFab.Client.Models.UserAndroidDeviceInfo when you are calling APIs like GetAccountInfo, there is no AndroidDevice available. We highly recommend you to post a thread at Feature Request and more votes from other users will help with the priority.

In addition, I will double check this issue with @Brendan.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

What you'll want to do is look at the player_device_info event. Bear in mind that many users have multiple devices, all of which could be linked to a single player account.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.