question

digitalmkt avatar image
digitalmkt asked

Trying to send Push Notifications - Overlimit err

Overlimit error when trying to send push notifications. No actions exceed limits. I've been sending push notifications regularly and suddenly stops. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Push Notifications
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

PlayFab does not have limitation on send push notifications. I'd think this error may not caused by sending push notification. Where did you see Overlimit error? Could you please share more details?

0 Likes 0 ·
digitalmkt avatar image digitalmkt commented ·

Hi @Jay Zuo, thanks for your prompt reply. See screen below. After the message is created and hit the button to save or save and run. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

How many tasks do you already have? I'd believe you got this error not because sending push notification but the limitation on scheduled tasks. For free tier user, the total number of scheduled tasks that can be created is 5 and only 1 scheduled task can run at the same time. You can go to SettingsLimits to see the details.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

digitalmkt avatar image digitalmkt commented ·

Yes, I have total 6 schedule tasks listed. I kept those for tracking record only. I'll exclude them and send new ones. Thanks for the answer. All the best. P.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.