question

ene avatar image
ene asked

Studio name

Im trying to delete my old studio title, how can i delete it ? I only can delete the game inside not with the studio name

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image
Andy answered

Actually, we do not currently support studio deletion either through the UI or by request. If you've deleted the titles, that's as much as can be done today. I have ensured there is an item in our backlog for studio deletion. Realistically, it's going to be prioritized behind features that enable increased value for game developers.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

There's no studio deletion in the service right now. Could you please share the Studio ID you want to delete? @Brendan can remove you from it, so that it doesn't show up anymore. You can find the Studio ID by clicking Edit Studio from the gear button for the Studio in question, in the Game Manager dashboard (https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/studios). It'll be the number in the URL for the edit page.

2 comments
10 |1200

ene avatar image ene commented ·

Here is everything i want to delete.

AA952C37CA8706B2

C881143A0C2E0D95

2EE11B94CB397E97

2477378FD5A542EF

D59D8DEB18E2B758

0 Likes 0 ·
ene avatar image ene commented ·

Should i DM him or what ? I stiull have that studio name

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.