question

Justin avatar image
Justin asked

Internal Server Error when using UploadJSON in Catalogs

I have made sure that my multiline formatting of the JSON matches the downloaded form. Are there other restrictions like .json name or capitol Keys that would cause an upload to fail?

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Without the JSON file, it's hard to say why you encountered this issue. As in my test, the "Upload JSON" feature works well and your JSON file name is OK. I'd suggest you download a catalog JSON file and upload without any modification to see if it works. And if it works, there must be something wrong in your JSON file.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Justin avatar image Justin commented ·

I got it to work. I had a few keys messed up. I ended up making a new tool to convert a Google Sheet into a JSON with "beautify formatting". Its a work in progress. I was inspired to revise "Joslins Edition" that is now broken because of a javascript deprecation error. I may put it on GITHUB to share and hopefully make it better.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.