question

cogjourney avatar image
cogjourney asked

Invalid JSON string using Editor Extension

If I try and do any editing using the extension I get the error:

PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:Invalid JSON string UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:StateUpdateHandler(EdExStates, String, String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:332) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:RaiseStateUpdate(EdExStates, String, String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:247) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHelper:SharedErrorCallback(PlayFabError) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:128) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp:OnWwwError(Action`1, String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:99) PlayFab.PfEditor.<MakeApiCall>c__AnonStorey3`2:<>m__1(String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:69) PlayFab.PfEditor.<Post>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:139) PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine:Update() (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:70) UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
cogjourney avatar image
cogjourney answered

Well, I came back to the editor later, and everything is working again.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.