question

planetorigin avatar image
planetorigin asked

News is missing?

My title is 2BFF.

I have two news articles in my title news that are set to published. Up until a day or two ago, I had no trouble with them. But now the game can't seem to retrieve them. Calling GetTitleNewsRequest returns 0 items. Also, if I look under "news articles" in the limits section, it says there are zero items, which is wrong. I've tried deleting and adding new articles, but nothing seems to happen.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image
Andy answered

This was a misalignment between a UI deployment and a services deployment. It was corrected earlier today. Please let us know if you're still seeing any issues with Title News.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

planetorigin avatar image planetorigin commented ·

My game is able to retrieve news articles again, which is a good, but if I go into the news article section in my limits page, it still says I have 0 out of 10 articles. This doesn't appear to effect anything, but it seems off.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ planetorigin commented ·

Sure, we reproduced this issue. We have already filed a bug for it. Thanks again.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ Seth Du ♦ commented ·

The limit display issue for certain title limits has been fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Thank you for the feedback! we have filed a bug in the system and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.